Diwali, Festival of lights
Diwali, the festival of lights, spread its magic with bright lamps lit all around. This festival is popular among the majority of Indians, where pleasing designs are made of sand and placed at home entrances. Beautifully decorated homes with colorful lights and candles signify that lights illuminate the darkness. During Diwali, people enjoy the fireworks across the streets and terraces. This results in a marvelously lit sky with families and friends exchanging sweets and gifts.
Diwali not only radiates positivity all around but signifies as a festival of hope! The festival mainly symbolizes “the victory of good over evil”, “knowledge over ignorance” and “hope over despair”. Diwali brings a tide of a new beginning. Come join us and experience Diwali first hand in Delhi, the capital of India and soak it all in yourself.
India’s capital Delhi is one of the largest urban areas. It is also famous for its historic wonder. It is one of the oldest cities that got destroyed and rebuilt at least 11 times. Delhi invites all inquisitive travelers who wish to learn its history, palaces, forts, temples, tombs and many more things that leaves with thoughts.
Close to Delhi, you can hop by Jaipur. Jaipur, the Pink City of India surprises all explorers in absolute awe. In 1876, Jaipur turned pink to celebrate the visit of Prince of Welsch.
This tour also includes a visit to Taj Mahal, one of the wonders of the world. Emperor Shah Jahan built this spectacular monument in memory of his late wife Mumtaz. Hence, Taj Majah attracts millions of people from around the world.
Besides these attractions, many other historical monuments and natural landscapes await enriching experiences with your own eyes.
The package contains the following:
- Airport transfers
- Comfortable transportation during the trip
- 7 breakfasts and 3 dinners
- Visit to a temple and a traditional dinner during Diwali festival
- 7 nights stay at 3 star, 4 star or heritage hotels
- Rickshaw ride in Delhi
- Jeep trip to Ambert Fort in Jaipur
- Delhi, Jaipur, Bharatpur and Agra city tours
- A local tour guide
Extra pay for:
- Tipping Kitty: 20-30 USD (18-27 EUR)
- Entrance Fees: 70-80 USD (62-72 EUR)
- Drinks (except on Diwali festival dinner)
- If you prefer, a tip for your local guide (a recommended 3-7 USD per day per traveler) (3-6 EUR)