Just as every other service operator, we capture, process and use your data as part of our service to offer online tourist services via the internet and mobile applications (the “Service”). Protection of your personal data is very important to us. Therefore we collect, process and use your personal data exclusively in accordance with applicable legal regulations.
In this privacy statement, we explain how we handle your personal data while you use our online platform.
Festivalnfeast (“Celex UG” or “we) as well as companies affiliated with festivalnfeast, to whom you give consent to use your personal data, is responsible for protecting your personal data. We reserve the right to adjust the content of this privacy statement from time to time. It is therefore advisable to periodically review this privacy statement.
- General Information
We commit ourselves to observe applicable data protection laws, in particular, the provisions of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG). We collect, process and use your personal data only with your consent or when the processing and use is permissible by law. We only process and use your data that is collected while using our platform or the data provided by you.
- Personal Data
Personal data refers to information about personal or factual circumstances regarding an identified or identifiable natural person, in accordance with Section 3 paragraph 1 of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG). This includes information such as your name, your address and email address and your phone number.
- Processing and Using Your Data
We collect, process and use personal data provided by you during registration to our membership area, to the extent required, for the following purposes:
Registration and Execution of the Contract:
- Data that you provide when setting up an account, such as your name, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, postal address and the information provided depending on the services used.
- We collect, process and use transaction data relating to your activities on the Platform (such as purchases and that content you generate or associate with your account).
- Billing and other data that you specify for the purchase.
- Data that is transmitted as part of community discussions, reviews, chats and correspondence on the platform or by email, fax or postal mail.
- If you voluntarily provide us additional personal data during the registration process, it will also be used to implement the conditions of use. All personal data collected during registration will be stored for as long as the user’s registration is active with us.
If the user shares personal data for the purpose of establishing contact, we will store this data only for as long as it is required for the purpose of communication, customer contact, project planning and implementation. If personal data is no longer required by us for these purposes, it will be immediately deleted. Additionally, we may collect anonymous technical data, such as the name of your internet service provider, internet browser, operating system, screen resolution, information about the websites directing you to us, date and frequency of your visits, average time you spent on our platform and which of our websites you visited. This data is stored automatically; data evaluation is done anonymously and exclusively for statistical purposes with the aim of continuously improving our web presence and associated services towards you as part of superior customer experience.
- Transfer of Personal Data
Festivalnfeast will not share your personal data with third parties, unless you previously gave your consent/permission or the transmission is required and permissible by law. We will in particular, not sell or otherwise market your data to third parties. Transfer of data to government institutions and authorities is done only within the scope of mandatory national legal requirements. Our employees and partners are obligated by us to maintain secrecy and comply with legal data protection regulations.
- Cookies and Google Analytics
- Festivalnfeast uses Google Maps (“Google Maps API”) to provide additional information on the travel package. When using Google Maps, certain data may be anonymously transmitted to Google.
- Use of Data for Marketing Purposes / Consent
- Based on your declaration of consent, Festivalnfeast processes and uses your personal data when applicable for marketing activities such as sending emails with general information or advertising information (newsletters).
- We wish to obtain following declaration of consent from you:
I agree that Festivalnfeast will send me exciting travel tips, city guides and top offers by email. You may revoke this consent with Festivalnfeast at any time without observing any form (for example, by telephone or by email).
- You can revoke your declarations of consent with us with future effect at any time. Additionally, if we use your personal information as permissible by law, for example in marketing activities by email, you may object to this use. In both cases, contact us.
- About Data Collected From Mobile Applications or Devices or Other sources
- When you access our platform optimized for mobile devices, we may, as described above in the declaration, collect information about you and your mobile device. This may also include data about your location. We use this information to provide you location-based services such as search results and other personalized content only if approved by you and your device. In most mobile devices, you can control or disable location services in the settings menu. If you have questions on disabling location services on your device, we highly recommend that you contact your mobile service provider or the device manufacturer.
- If we collect additional personal data while you are accessing our platform with a mobile device, then we will obtain your express consent in advance. We may collect additional information about you from third parties in order to supplement our account information. This information may be, among other things, demographic, navigation data, credit check information and information from credit reporting agencies, to the extent legally permissible.
- Data Storage
Your personal data will be stored for only as long as necessary for the purposes stated in this privacy statement or as we are required by law or legally obligated to store this information.
- Right of access, modification and deletion
You have the right at any time to receive information free of charge about your personal data stored with us. If your data stored with us is incorrect or invalid, please inform us of any changes to your data immediately and we will gladly modify, block or delete it. Please contact us for information, queries, complaints, feedbacks or suggestions.